Friday, February 29, 2008

Shameless Plug

Hey guys!

About nine months ago, myself and a bunch of friends from the local music scene released a various artist CD entitled, “The Better than Life Project”.


Here’s why you should pick up a copy:

  1. It wholly benefits the under-resourced children of Manila. Nope, not just 10%, not 50%, but the whole schlameal is being given to them via the Reach Youth Ministries. I'm not seeing a cent of the cashola, and I cant take credit for funding it either. Most of the resource for the project came through a Filipino-American community (my home church) in San Francisco called Bridgepoint Community Church.

  2. I wrote ALL the songs. Need I say more?☺ (Did you just feel a rush of blood to your head? hehehe.

  3. The awesome musicians. The album’s got Barbie Almalbis, Jay Durias, Naldy Gonzalez of Side A, Top Suzara, Radha, Pido, Chedi, Noah Krishna and Mike Luis, to name a few. And for you avid drummers out there, the great Benjie Mendez played on it.

  4. It's all ORIGINAL. For those of you tired of “Buttercup” you’ll appreciate this! If you're not tired of “Buttercup”, lets not even be friends. Hahaha, just kidding.

  5. Sshhh... There are some hidden tracks!

  6. Did I mention I wrote all the songs?
I'm sure I can come up with more, but hopefully that’s good enough to get you to narrow your margins by P250 bucks ONLY.

You can get the CD from Odyssey, House of Praise, and SM (I think). Here’s a tip though: if you get your copy from the House of Praise, more money goes to the kids. But if you cant find one, go ahead get it from Odyssey.

Here’s a two-song sampler to put some life into this blog ☺





Ciao for now,
Bebster